Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MONDAY MORNING, RAIN IS FALLIN'.

Good morning to the technical world,

I just wanted to do a quick blog post to update you on life, liberty, and design. After a very hectic and sleepless fall break, I have returned to school somewhat anew and eager to continue rolling the ball on the projects at hand this semester.

It's like everything went wrong at a single moment, surgery threw off my groove for a few weeks, my car battery died and then my three year old Macbook Pro died! But alas, I am here, still standing after many hours of laying in bed with stitches, jumper cables, and arguing with Apple.

And through it all, at least I can relish in the fact that I got a new laptop out of the whole ordeal and that I know for sure that my appendix will never, ever rupture again...as long as I shall live.



My new compooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment