Sunday, September 11, 2011

INSPIRATION EVERYWHERE.

Being a young designer, I think it is important to understand yourself and where you best draw inspiration from. Being a double major in English, I thought it was important to incorporate that into my creativity process. I have always been a lover of words, so I thought it would be fun to post a few of my personal favorites on my creativity hub:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

"I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, that which to me, is the only sensible way to love." - Francois Sagon

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy; Am I or the others crazy?"- Albert Einstein

"And then your very flesh shall be a great poem."- Walt Whitman

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."- Albus Dumbledore



No comments:

Post a Comment