Thursday, September 8, 2011

LEAPING.

First off, I have been unable to log in to my blogger account, it continuously redirected me to a blog that was linked to my email, which had none of my previous posts on it. So that was helpful...

The project that I feel I would be most excited to be involved in would be the Industries of the Blind lobby project. I really connected to the employees and felt that what they do there is something very special.

As stated before in my skills handout, falling on the more median side of the personalities, I bring organization and motivation to the group setting. I have a mediating personality, so I am good at balancing out other members of the group and allowing everyones ideas to be heard and acknowledged. I also try hard to incorporate useful and creative ideas into the project scheme. I am detail oriented, so keeping up with the ins and outs of the project for other group members is my specialty.

I can't wait to get started with the project group I am put into!

No comments:

Post a Comment